Add
Description

Raised in 1559, the "Untertor" (Lower Gate) remains one of the most remarkable vestiges of the town's medieval fortifications. The city crest, representing St. Maurice, has been painted on the East side section in 1895. Until 1775, the gate possessed a barbican (a kind of fortified outpost) but it was replaced by a massive archway, which was then demolished in 1894.
Horaire(s) d'ouverture
-
From 01/01/2025 to 31/12/2025Monday from 09:00 to 18:00Tuesday from 09:00 to 18:00Wednesday from 09:00 to 18:00Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00Friday from 09:00 to 18:00Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00From 01/01/2026 to 31/12/2026Monday from 09:00 to 18:00Tuesday from 09:00 to 18:00Wednesday from 09:00 to 18:00Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00Friday from 09:00 to 18:00Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00
More information
Location
In the town/village centre
Disabled access
Yes
Nearby leisure facilities
Less than 500 meters from a bicycle path
Horaire(s) d'ouverture
-
From 01/01/2025 to 31/12/2025Monday from 09:00 to 18:00Tuesday from 09:00 to 18:00Wednesday from 09:00 to 18:00Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00Friday from 09:00 to 18:00Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00From 01/01/2026 to 31/12/2026Monday from 09:00 to 18:00Tuesday from 09:00 to 18:00Wednesday from 09:00 to 18:00Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00Friday from 09:00 to 18:00Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00
Opening hours : Closed
Distance (km) à la gare la plus proche : 0,5
Nom de la gare la plus proche
Mutzig