Add
Description

The old church built between 1837 and 1839 was destroyed at the time of the war in June 1940. It is after the rebuilding of the city that the pertaining worship building was built. The church St Georges was consecrated on June 7,1965. The statue St Georges is one of the only vestiges of the old church. It is about the owner of the parish killing dragon. This statue was restored and placed on the square of the church.
More information
Location
- In the town/village centre
- Plain
Altitude (m) : 176
Animals accepted
No
Price lists
Rates in €
Adult rate : 0